Retiree Forms

A signature is required for most forms; some forms may also require notarization. NHRS is unable to accept electronic signatures. All forms must be printed then signed. Submit completed forms to the New Hampshire Retirement System office by mail: 54 Regional Drive, Concord, NH 03301, by fax (603) 410-3501, or by email to

Note: If you are a My Account  user, you can access and submit the following forms with the click of a button when you are logged onto My Account: Personal Information Change Form, Estimate Card, Designation of Death Beneficiary(ies) Pre-Retirement form, and Previously Withdrawn Service Purchase form. If you aren't a My Account  user, no worries. Click here to learn how to get connected.

Changing Personal Information
Personal Information Change Form

Change Tax Withholding
Form W-4P

Designation of Beneficiary Forms
Change of Death Beneficiary(ies) (Post-Retirement)
Death Benefits Designation of a Trust as Beneficiary
Post-Retirement Beneficiary Renunciation of Survivorship Pension
Termination of Benefit Option Form - Non-Spouse
Termination of Benefit Option - Divorce
Post-Retirement Spouse Survivorship Option Change

Electronic Direct Deposit
Election for Electronic Direct Deposit

More forms

Member Forms are available here.

Employer Forms are available here.